Terms & Conditions of all memberships
1. Acceptance: Use of a membership card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Membership Card: The membership card is the property of Nirvana Business Hotel and must be returned upon request. Membership cards are valid for the Membership Term as confirmed, which is one year after initial purchase date. Membership cards have no cash value and do not guarantee reservation.
3. Membership types: • White card (guest)
• Black card (facility membership)
• Silver card (corporate membership)
• Gold card (special membership)
• Platinum card (accommodation membership)
4. Membership Benefit Conditions: All Membership Benefits are valid only during the Membership Term and shall automatically expire thereafter. All benefits are subject to availability, valid seven days a week, excluding Black-Out Dates, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
5. Transferable and Non-Transferable Benefits: A. Transferable: the use of the jacuzzi, sauna, gym, pool and entrée to the SPA. Benefits may be used by the Member or by a Member’s guest. The Member/ Membership Card need not be present at time of guests’ use of the benefit. B. Non-Transferable: the use of the boardroom, the priority lounge, the flex work place, the rooftop and the lease accommodation. Benefits may be used only by the Member and upon presentation of their valid Membership Card. Proof of identification may be required by employee.
6.Black-Out Dates: All benefits shall not be valid on the following dates: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and national holidays.
7. Invoice payments: guest need to pay their invoices immediately after service is offered. Members need to pay their invoices within 14 days after service is offered.
8. Facilities: members are able to use all facilities based on availability and the conditions of their membership. For the following facilities the additional conditions apply;
1. Can be booked by a member with a maximum of two times per month.
2. Can only be used for parties, network meetings and functions.
3. Can only have a maximum of 50 people.
4. The events can only be organized between 6pm and 1am.
5. The entertainment, read: band/music group, may only consist of a maximum of 5 people and the sound may not
be louder than 2db.
6. F&B from the hotel is mandatory.
Boardroom; unlimited use of the boardroom is limited to a maximum of 32 hours a month with a maximum of 30 people per session
Priority Lounge; unlimited use of the priority lounge is limited to a maximum of 32 hours a month with a maximum of 10 people per session
Flex work place; unlimited use of the flex work place is limited to a maximum of 80 hours a month with a maximum of 2 person per session.
9. Lost/Stolen Membership Materials: Lost or stolen membership cards must be reported to Customer Services. A processing fee of ten USD (US$10) will be charged for each replacement membership card, which will be issued with the same expiration date as first card.
10. Cancellation: Nirvana Business Hotel has the right to cancel or terminate any membership without explanation, but with return of funds minus the cost of past period. Cancellation of Membership will be honored up to twenty one (21) days before the end of the subscription, but will be continued automatically if the until the membership card and all certificates have been returned to NBH.
11. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the owners, directors, managers or employees of NBH, franchisors or any of their affiliated or subsidiary companies, or the proprietor or the marketing agent of the Membership Program (hereinafter collectively “Protected Parties”) be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages; and without limiting the generality thereof, including any loss, cost or damage to, or suffered by, the Member or others, arising from defects, negligence, delays, failure of performance or nonperformance, including all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, indebtedness, breaches of contract, breaches of duty or of any relationship, liability for acts, omissions, misfeasance, malfeasance, damages of every type, nature or kind suffered by Members or others, resulting from the action, or inaction of the hotel or its agents or employees in connection with the Benefits provided to Member herein. In the event of a breach of any the provisions hereof by any Protected Party, the extent of any liability of any such Protected Party shall be limited to the amounts paid by Member as a subscription for membership in the marketing program.
12. NIRVANA BUSINESS HOTEL MEMBERSHIP
Keizerstraat 101, Paramaribo, Suriname
Agreed by Member,
Signature: ……………………. Name: …………………